❗COVID-19 BIOMAGNETICLIFE FOR BIOMAGNETISM THERAPY UPDATE❗






Do not worry we are still able to help your health and keep it up to defeat against this crisis.


We update our program for an easy stress free self treatment rehabilitation program at home for these cases.

Most of Biomagnetism practitioners are performing remote scanning, send magnets to the clients (local and international no issues) and coach them on Skype, WhatsApp and Zoom how to place them at home and to see process updates. In some cases we do follow full protocol when see our clients in the office. We keep it fully sanitized before and after each client. For self treatment it's a wonderful process. Great in quarantine or enable to leave your home, this is a treatment for all of your family and yourself. We will send you the necessary magnetics that are customize to each clients health treatments. Then precede in remote scanning and specialize protocols with detail instructions to follow. Don't worry communicate is easy with WhatsApp or Zoom with video chat or picture,  these days technology is the key. Please contact either by WhatsApp, text, email, or call to get started.  +1 (909) 375-0787 biomagneticlife@gmail.com 

5 comments:

  1. This a wonderful new method to Biomagnetic, I been getting treatments biomagneticlife Elizabeth for a couple of years now. This new home treatments give me a way to learn more about my body health and my kids love to place them and take pictures to WhatsApp. It great to maintain my health but I also love to come in for visits to see, Dr. Elizabeth Shuhaibar, she is so advance and very knowledge, then others therapist I have treatment with. She in educated in the EMT field and biomagetism from Dr. Issac and David Goiz. I highly recommend her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for an amazing treatment and your help! I feel like a new person

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to have found this therapy for Biomagnetic Pair therapy! The Therapist has change my health problems dramatically!!!
    Elizabeth!!!Muchas Gracias -Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year my health was bad, and with Covid it seem to never get better. Biomagnetic was surprisingly excellent in helping me recover. The therapist Elizabeth work closely with the teacher so I know I was in the right place! During the treatment she was very patient and supportive. She made sure I was comfortable and took better care of my health than myself! The Results within the first time was amazing I had energy back again and better sleep! My taste came back a bit bigger than it was and breathing was back to normal. Thank you glade I found you

    ReplyDelete